During Kick – Off Meeting (KOM) the following key points will be presented and discussed:
- To gather consortium members and discuss details on project implementation
- To have a common understanding of the RISE rules, across the consortium
- To identify researchers to be seconded and agree on the secondment plan
- To discuss financial arrangements within the consortium and other relevant aspects of the partnership agreement (IPR, Open Access, etc.)
- To discuss potential risks and mitigating measures
- To identify/discuss minor changes since the submission of the proposal.
1 Day: Thursday April 27 th ,2017
11h00 : welcome
12h00 : lunch
13h30 : Kick-of meeting (1st part)
- Introduction – Project Coordinator (5 – 10’) : Overview of IPM structuration of IPM – 4 – Citrus
- Round table and presentation of participants :
– Representatives names and functions
– Lab and Industry activities
- Common understanding and rules in RISE – summary of project officer/Project Coordinator. Tip & Tricks with participant Portal (presentation and use of participant portal during project) – Key information issued from RISE Coordination’s day (2/03/2017)
- Mandatory actions (not flexible): mobility eligibility, element to attest the mobil ity,…
- Secondments reflushing (project flexibility).
- Presentations and discussions on each WP, including risks and mitigation plan – each WP leader will introduce the aims and actions in WP
- WP1: Management and Coordination ( WP Leaders: INSAT – LISBP and CBS ) : presentation of administrative cell ; validation of funding rules,
- WP2: Proof of concept ( WP leader: CBS )
- WP3 : Optimisation of the new biocontrol activity ( WP leader: JKI )
- WP4 : Economic maturation ( WP leader : BIPCA )
- WP5: Communication, Networking and Outreach Activities and WP6: Dissemination & Exploitation (WP leader: INSAT-LISBP) : Presentation of Workspace (INSAT), Presentation of Website (INSAT).
- Operational information about Scientific and technical actions :
- Detailed description of Gantt [T0, T0+48months]
- Secondments and Gantt par WP (secondments, task and sub – task)
- Tables of IR and D, IM and MS
- Focus on [T0, T0+18months] : Who are the partners involved? – Who are secondments ? Who are the partner reporting?
- Consortium agreement (CA).
- Presentation of key – points: Administrative, financial matters, IPR, communication strategy, etc.
- Listing/Identification of /locks/propositions/ elements to be discussed by consortium (2 nd day)
20h00: Diner in Toulouse city
2 nd Day: Friday April 28 th ,2017
9H00: Kick – off meeting (2 nd part)
- Consortium agreement (CA)
- Internal discussion of management, administrative and financial cells. (1 st group) (Restricted to: INSA and CBS administration, Project leaders.)
- Toulouse’s Lab to ur (LISBP, TWB) (2 nd group)
15h00: departure to airport (or additional lab tour)